To create a truly comfortable outdoor recreation area, you need not only to create a beautiful landscape and place all the necessary garden furniture, but also to provide the possibility of using electrical appliances. TRIF's new CHARGE G vandal-resistant charging station is an ideal solution.
Its standard 220 volt sockets are waterproof and allow the plugging to all kinds of household electrical equipment. For example, the TRIF CHARGE G can be used to power:
- chargers for smartphones, laptops, and other gadgets to rest longer or work outdoors;
- electric vehicles, which is especially important when combining a recreation area with a parking lot
- lights for spending a good time time outdoors after sunset;
- gardening equipment and power tools for easy care of the territory;
- music and lighting equipment, for turning an ordinary area in a concert stage.
CHARGE G is designed to be installed on any surface, including the ground (anchoring can be used in public areas). This model corresponds to dust and moisture protection class IP54 and is designed for year-round outdoor use at temperatures from -60 °C to +50 °C. The IK10 impact resistance class guarantees vandal-proof qualities. The TRIF CHARGE G charging station is therefore suitable for use in both private gardens and public leisure areas.